Last updated 2015
An old slide set on my research interests:
Leader of Software Development Laboratory (SwDev).
I'm currently mainly interested of the following themes:
- All kind of software (interface) diversification research; applying it to ordinary OSs, web (browser), command shells,
IoT, cloud, embedded, ...
- Advanced persistent threats.
- Data maining of security related data.
- Secure software engineering processes.
- Management of Technical Debt in software development
- Digitalisation related issues.
- Software evolution and large software artifacts
- Thich control flow
- Product Life-cycle Management.
- Agile software development and innovation activities.
- Object integrity, protective views.
- Using sweepline techniques for coastal area fetch (and similar) computations.
- MATINE funded project (Jan-Nov 2014) Operating system diversification for security purposes (Linux;
- Local subproject of VTT Funded
REPLICA (2011 - 2013)
project on multicore architectures: language, compiler, software and algorithm development.
- Multicore architectures.
Implementation of PRAM (Parallel Random Access Machine)
and related data routing problems.
See my Academy of Finland funded (2009-2011)
- Code obfuscation against man-in-the-middle attacks. (temporary link)
- Embedding security monitors into various applications.
See MPL .
- Developing better OO metrics.